How to Thrive in Body and Mind Through Seasonal Eating?
It’s the Fall, and for those of you who know us, you know we like to keep you up to date as to how to thrive in harmony with the seasons and how to change lifestyle habits and food intake to be your best self in every season!
Some of you may have noticed some lung congestion, and this is no coincidence. Fall is the season of the Lungs and they are the organ that is most susceptible to the change of season at this time of year.
If you are interested in learning how you can better thrive and flow with seasonal changes, then join Sascha Kalivoda of Lotus Herbal and New Earth Organics/Vital Essence Herbs for this exciting lecture!
Attendees will learn:
- Herbs and Medicinal Mushrooms that are best suited for the season
- How the Fall (Lung Season) is so critical for ensuring a strong immune system all year long
- How complementary lifestyle habits to meal and herb choices can set you up for success
- How to craft a delicious season elixir for the season
If you are feeling:
- Your immune system is weak and could use a boost
- Your digestion is off
- You are feeling tired and sluggish
- You have feelings of sadness
then this class is for you!
Please join us at Lotus Herbal Health for this fun and engaging lecture to help you thrive in this Fall season!
What: Seasonal Strategies for Fall
Where: Lotus Herbal Health, 8417 Elbow Dr. SW
When: 6:30 pm, Wednesday Oct. 30th
Seminar Fee: $10
Seats available at: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/77528725505