- This event has passed.
Raw Chocolate-Making Workshop
December 30, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25
Tummy troubles after the holidays? Overburdened liver? Looking to lose weight?
Join us for our Holiday Detox Chocolate-Making Workshop to learn how you can both treat yourself AND support your health with just a few simple, delicious ingredients. Mandy made delicious chocolates for our recent Christmas Open House and thanks to the wonderful feedback we received, we decided to pass along these skills to you! Once you’ve learned these basic skills that suit any dietary need, the options are endless as to what you can create at home.
We’ll be featuring products from two companies we adore: Peruvian Harvest (raw organic Peruvian cacao) and New Earth Organics (local superfood company).
We only have space for 12 people per workshop, so act quickly!
Please bring a pen and notepad to take notes, if desired. Mandy will be providing printed chocolate recipes to take home.
Date: Saturday December 29th OR Sunday December 30th
Cost: $25 (plus $1.87 for Eventbrite fees)—> Click here to register!
- Learn about the benefits of raw cacao products
- Learn about which medicinal mushrooms and superfoods support the liver and digestion
- Learn how to transform the superfoods in their cupboards into delicious healthy chocolates
- Learn 2 basic recipes to build upon from home: 1) vegan “milk” chocolate and 2) vegan sugar-free dark chocolate
- Help create 2 recipes that incorporate what we’ve learned
- Take home a sample of chocolates from each recipe
- Be treated to healthy coffee samples by Pedro