Join us Friday February 22nd or Saturday February 23rd to learn how to make your own raw chocolates infused with libido and longevity-boosting superfoods!
Valentine’s Day may be over soon but most of us could use a little help keeping the love alive all year round, and what better way to do so than with handcrafted aphrodisiac chocolates!?
Not interested in boosting libido? We encourage you to attend anyways! You’ll learn a bunch (see below), and what a lot of people don’t realize is that longevity and libido are connected- they’re both controlled by the kidneys/adrenals. You will leave the workshop with knowledge of how to increase longevity by supporting this system with nutrition and superherbs.
We’ll be featuring products from two companies we adore: Peruvian Harvest (raw organic Peruvian criollo cacao) and New Earth Organics (local superfood company).
We only have space for 10 people per workshop, so act quickly! Registration is required.
*Please do not bring young children as space is incredibly limited*
- Learn about the benefits of raw cacao products
- Learn about which medicinal mushrooms and superfoods support libido and longevity
- Learn how to transform the superfoods in their cupboards into delicious healthy chocolates
- Learn 2 basic recipes to build upon from home: 1) vegan “milk” chocolate and 2) vegan sugar-free dark chocolate
- Witness a live demo of one recipe that incorporates what we’ve learned
- Take home a sample of chocolates from each recipe
Please bring a pen and notepad to take notes, if desired. Mandy will be providing printed chocolate recipes to take home.
Date: your choice of either Friday the 22nd or Saturday the 23rd
Cost: $25 (plus $1.87 for Eventbrite fees)